Danielle’s Writing Essentials Giveaway!
So guys, you know how I kept promising that advanced reader copies of my book would be out by now, and then the publisher decided to push the release date back to January, and now ARCs are still… not in your hands?
Well I decided that in the meantime I’d still like to give away something, so I’ve gathered up some notebooks, advice books, entertainment and music for all you other writers and authors out there. Here’s what I’m offering!
- Notebook - large, unlined, hand-made and full of 100% recycled paper (which is 100% awesome)
- Notebook - bright orange, pocket-sized, and lined (for you to jot down ideas on the go)
- Travel Notebook - to keep all your observations in one spot during your adventures
- Address Book - first of all it’s Shakespeare themed and full of illustrations and quotes, secondly I recommend using it to keep track of agents, editors, and publishers you have sent or will send submissions to
- Let the Crazy Child Write by Clive Matson - a book full of exercises and advice for creative writing (especially helpful when you’re stuck)
- The Shortest Distance Between You and a Published Book by Susan Page - seriously awesome information about all types of publishing, how to write proposals and queries, etc.
- “Stranger Than Fiction” DVD - one of my favorite movies ever, in which a man starts hearing a voice narrating his life and realizes he’s a character in a novel
- Anberlin’s album “New Surrender” - my personal favorite soundtrack for inspiration while writing
Rules for Entering:
- You don’t have to be following me (but meeting other writers is fun so if you do end up following me, that would be cool)
- I will ship to anywhere on the planet earth
- Each reblog counts as an entry
- You can reblog as many times as you like (just don’t annoy your followers please)
- Likes don’t count as entries
- I will use a random number thing to choose a winner
- The winner will be chosen on Friday, July 13th (because I like to tempt fate) unless I get a way bigger response than expected, in which case I’ll give it more time
- YOUR ASKBOX MUST BE OPEN or else I can’t notify you that you’ve won!
(P.S. I’m not even close to tumblr famous so you seriously have a large chance of winning, guys, have at it.)